DISCOVER THE SERENITY AND SECLUSION OF MOOSE POINT
Moose Point is a unique location on a secluded peninsula between Lake Tomiko and Lake Chebogan.
Tour around the many islands of Chebogan Lake. Fish for Walleye, Perch, Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, Rock Bass or Catfish in both Tomiko and Chebogan Lakes. Both lakes have over 75 miles of scenic shoreline!
Our year round housekeeping cottages all have a perfect view of Lake Tomiko and a nicely landscaped yard.
Our cottages are clean and well equipped for your personal comfort.
Each cottage has THEIR OWN:
- shower & toilet
- fridge, stove & oven
- pots, pans, dishes & glasses
- cooking and eating utensils
- coffee maker, toaster, kettle & microwave
- pillows, extra blankets, dish towels, dish cloths, and dish soap
- propane, barbeque, picnic table, fire pit & lawn chairs
- heated with wood stove
- own toiletries & towels
- toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, etc.
- bedding or sleeping bags.
Check in time is 2:30 pm
Check out time is 10 am
(unless previously arranged)
Guests are responsible for any damages to cottages, boat and motors, kayaks, bicycles, paddle boats and yard games.