NOW OPEN IN WINTER!
Our Hillside Cottage is now winterised and available. We are right on the OFSC trail!
Trailer Sites Now Available!
WIFI Now Available!
DISCOVER THE SERENITY AND SECLUSION OF MOOSE POINT
Moose Point is a unique location on a secluded peninsula between Lake Tomiko and Lake Chebogan.
Tour around the many islands of Chebogan Lake. Fish for Walleye, Perch, Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, Rock Bass or Catfish in both Tomiko and Chebogan Lakes. Both lakes have over 75 miles of scenic shoreline!
Our year round housekeeping cottages all have a perfect view of Lake Tomiko and a nicely landscaped yard.
Our cottages are clean and well equipped for your personal comfort.
- shower & toilet
- fridge, stove & oven
- pots, pans, dishes & glasses
- cooking and eating utensils
- coffee maker, toaster, kettle & microwave
- propane, barbeque, picnic table, fire pit & lawn chairs
- heated with wood stove
- UPON REQUEST we can provide pillows, extra blankets, dish towels, dish cloths, and dish soap
- own toiletries & towels
- toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, etc.
- bedding or sleeping bags.
Check in time is 2:30 pm
Check out time is 10 am
(unless previously arranged)
Guests are responsible for any damages to cottages, boat and motors, kayaks, bicycles, paddle boats and yard games.